URL TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE
When: November 20 2018, 8 am PST
What You Gain:
- New opportunities for the application of AI across the engineering and testing landscape and the new role of the QA manager in this emerging market
- Popular current test cases of integrating ML in testing activities
- The best practices in implementing current ML technologies in test engineering and IT operations
Who Should Attend?
- Test Engineers- Yes
- Test Architects- Yes
- Mobile/Automation Engineers- Yes
- QA Managers- Yes
- QA Directors- Yes
- VP QA- Yes
- CTO- Yes
- Anyone who has curiosity to know about SQA/Testing Automation
There’s no doubt that Machine Learning (ML) has brought new test automation capabilities into software organizations.
Join Geoff Meyer, Test Architect at Dell EMC, as he explores industry-wide applications of analytics and ML in testing. Geoff will share an in-depth view into how this next generation of automation is being used by QA and Software Development Managers to optimize testing operations in today’s workplace.