URL TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE
When: Dec 05 2018, 11 am PST
What You Gain:
- What service virtualization is and key insights from market-leading analyst research
- How to choose a service virtualization solution that handles the size, scale, and complexity that the enterprise requires
- How to mature service virtualization from a free solution all the way to a fully-deployed DevOps enabler
- Use cases from leading organizations using service virtualization to speed time-to-market
Who Should Attend?
- Test Engineers- Yes
- Test Architects- Yes
- Mobile/Automation Engineers- Yes
- QA Managers- Yes
- QA Directors- Yes
- VP QA- Yes
- CTO- Yes
- Anyone who has curiosity to know about SQA/Testing Automation
Many organizations have leveraged service virtualization to achieve extremely high levels of test automation and unprecedented control over test environments. While this is a reality for some organizations, others are still struggling to understand how to truly adopt and scale the technology. Why does it work for some and not for others?
Service virtualization is both a technology and a process. In order to fully take advantage of service virtualization as an automation enabler, an organization must have both the proper technical deployment in place as well as the proper cultural mindset with a commitment to quality.
In this webinar leading analyst from voke, Theresa Lanowitz, and Parasoft service virtualization product manager, Chris Colosimo, will explore what is required to adopt and scale service virtualization from both a technology perspective as well as understanding the business drivers needed for success.