URL TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE
When: November 29 2018, 2 pm EST
What You Gain:
- The nuanced security threats associated with cloud-based development
- How successful enterprises are mitigating these threats with private cloud architectures
- Best practices for securely developing and deploying applications on the cloud
Who Should Attend?
- Test Engineers- Yes
- Test Architects- Yes
- Mobile/Automation Engineers- Yes
- QA Managers- Yes
- QA Directors- Yes
- VP QA- Yes
- CTO- Yes
- Anyone who has curiosity to know about SQA/Testing Automation
Kristian J. Stewart
Developing and deploying your applications in a hybrid cloud environment is only half the battle. Once your apps are up and running across multiple clouds, many issues arise that can affect the health of your code, whether you’re dealing with on-premise management or cloud vendors.
Enterprises don’t have to sacrifice control in the continuous monitoring of their apps just because they are working across a variety of cloud providers. It just requires planning, a remediation strategy, and the right tools.
Join this web seminar to learn the best practices and tools to ensure that you’re monitoring your business-critical applications and deploying timely remediation strategies.