URL TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE
When: Dec 19 2018, 8 am PST
What You Gain:
- Common metrics, including measures of product quality that will help you be an effective leader
- How to use common quality metrics to make data-driven decisions
- How to assess and improve your existing measures and metrics for a more efficient team
Who Should Attend?
- Test Engineers- Yes
- Test Architects- Yes
- Mobile/Automation Engineers- Yes
- QA Managers- Yes
- QA Directors- Yes
- VP QA- Yes
- CTO- Yes
- Anyone who has curiosity to know about SQA/Testing Automation
To be most effective, R&D and QA Leaders need metrics to help direct their efforts and make data-driven decisions about their software release readiness and associated risks. In order to measure the quality of their software, leaders must collect and analyze data from various sources.
However, it’s very difficult to understand what data to collect, if it’s even relevant, and how to analyze it in a way that will contribute to your team’s efficiency and product’s quality.