When: April 03 2019, 05:00 PM CET
What You Gain:
- Why and how to use TestRail projects
- Different types of test cases
- Writing effective test cases
- Using milestones
- Test runs and plans
Who Should Attend?
- Test Engineers- Yes
- Test Architects- Yes
- Mobile/Automation Engineers- Yes
- QA Managers- Yes
- QA Directors- Yes
- VP QA- Yes
- CTO- Yes
- Anyone who has curiosity to know about SQA/Testing Automation
If you’re new to testing, some of the concepts and terminology may seem confusing.
Attend this introductory TestRail webinar, and learn how to setup your first testing project.
Webinar will also talk about how to create good test cases, and tie it all together with milestones and test runs.