URL TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE
When: March 13 2019, 10:00 AM PST, 1PM EST, 6pm GMT
What You Gain:
- Real-world examples of AI in action to speed up time-to-market, reduce costs and free engineers to focus on what matters most
- How AI can help to better understand testing and identify defect trends
- Using AI to shift tests left or right to optimise effort expenditure
- How AI can help find gaps in testing efforts, whether low coverage or new testing types
- Using AI-provided insights to assist us in grooming test automation backlog tasks
Who Should Attend?
- Test Engineers- Yes
- Test Architects- Yes
- Mobile/Automation Engineers- Yes
- QA Managers- Yes
- QA Directors- Yes
- VP QA- Yes
- CTO- Yes
- Anyone who has curiosity to know about SQA/Testing Automation
Chris Livett and Daniel Geater
How artificial intelligence can help you achieve up to 6X increased testing velocity.
In an agile world, developers are under pressure to release new software continuously, while at the same time, applications are becoming more complex and multi-layered.
Many have turned to risk-based testing (RBT) as their saving grace, only to realize that RBT has its limitations—namely, accuracy and speed. The likelihood and impact of the failures are often based on instinct, not facts and data.
To meet the true goals of RBT, risk-based testers need help, and the answer is planning augmentation using AI.