URL TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE
When: Feb 25 2019, 16:00 HRS EST
What You Gain:
- Alternative places to look for requirements
- How to work with stakeholders in order to get the information needed to test the system
- Tips on managing projects where requirements are not clear
Who Should Attend?
- Test Engineers- Yes
- Test Architects- Yes
- Mobile/Automation Engineers- Yes
- QA Managers- Yes
- QA Directors- Yes
- VP QA- Yes
- CTO- Yes
- Anyone who has curiosity to know about SQA/Testing Automation
Sometimes as testers we are asked to work on projects where requirements are either vague or even non-existent, in these cases we need to look for ways to define what to test and how should the system under test behave.