URL TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE
When: Feb 06 2019, 2 pm New York Time
What You Gain:
- The greatest misconceptions and mistakes around mobile test automation
- How much testing is really enough
- Where AI fits in the context of mobile app testing
Who Should Attend?
- Test Engineers- Yes
- Test Architects- Yes
- Mobile/Automation Engineers- Yes
- QA Managers- Yes
- QA Directors- Yes
- VP QA- Yes
- CTO- Yes
- Anyone who has curiosity to know about SQA/Testing Automation
Mobile apps have become a core channel for all businesses, whether you are a budding startup or established enterprise. But many continue to underestimate the importance and difficulty of testing mobile apps.
Mobile testers need to consider the variety of operating systems, devices, manufacturers, app versions, customization, screen sizes, network strength, multiple technology stacks… the list goes on. But do you really need to test every possible option and combination?