URL TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE
When: Feb 06 2019, 12 noon ET
What You Gain:
- The Agile Testing Quadrants model is useful for thinking about different types of tests, whether they should be automated, and who should participate in automating them.
- Explore variations on the basic Quadrants model that might help in different contexts such as continuous delivery.
- There are several alternative quadrant and band pass models that you may find useful in deciding your test automation approach.
- Introduce visual techniques to identify risks and dependencies to consider as you form your automation strategy.
- Revisit another adaptation of the test automation pyramid that can identify gaps in your chosen strategy and help you adapt as you learn.
Who Should Attend?
- Test Engineers- Yes
- Test Architects- Yes
- Mobile/Automation Engineers- Yes
- QA Managers- Yes
- QA Directors- Yes
- VP QA- Yes
- CTO- Yes
- Anyone who has curiosity to know about SQA/Testing Automation