URL TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE
When: Dec 18 2018, 2 pm EST
What You Gain:
- How to create scripts by entering requests manually or by recording a session using a web browser
- How to create scripts as code using YAML
- How created scripts can be used for both synthetic monitoring and load testing
Who Should Attend?
- Test Engineers- Yes
- Test Architects- Yes
- Mobile/Automation Engineers- Yes
- QA Managers- Yes
- QA Directors- Yes
- VP QA- Yes
- CTO- Yes
- Anyone who has curiosity to know about SQA/Testing Automation
Scripts are at the core of successful synthetic monitoring and performance testing. Continuing movement toward DevOps and automation are driving the need for an easy-to-use and API-focused testing tool.
Apica’s new suite of scripting tools are a direct result of customer feedback for a modern, user-friendly web-based tool that delivers scripts in a more developer-friendly style.
The new Apica Scripting IDE includes a modern design, which allows you to create scripts by entering requests manually or by recording a session using a web browser. The tool has complete functionality for extracting and assigning dynamic data and parameter files for much-needed correlation.