URL TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE
When: November 6 2018, 11 AM PDT
What You Gain:
- Real use cases teams struggle with today, including phishing, SIEM investigation and response, patching, and more
- How you can integrate security automation and orchestration into your existing SecOps programs
- How automation will improve efficiency across the processes and tools you’re executing manually today
Who Should Attend?
- Test Engineers- Yes
- Test Architects- Yes
- Mobile/Automation Engineers- Yes
- QA Managers- Yes
- QA Directors- Yes
- VP QA- Yes
- CTO- Yes
- Anyone who has curiosity to know about SQA/Testing Automation
Security automation is a hot topic today, as security teams are looking to effectively leverage technology to make their security operations run more smoothly. With automation all the rage, comments like “we should be automating more” are becoming an ongoing theme. Dedicating time and resources to implement automation is often viewed as a huge level of effort, but adding automation to your most time-intensive security processes doesn’t have to be an intimidating undertaking. Did you know that with a small investment, you can realize tremendous ROI and value from automation, faster than ever before?