URL TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE
When: Sept 12 2018, 10.00 AM EDT
What You Gain:
- Why it is challenging for developers to test and how to motivate them.
- How to plan your testing to fit the strong points of each team member.
- How to prepare your project’s testing and development teammates for the tasks ahead.
- Pitfalls that might arise when involving developers in testing and how to get in front of it.
- How to improve workflow and communication with ‘Project Task Boards’.
Who Should Attend?
- Test Engineers- Yes
- Test Architects- Yes
- Mobile/Automation Engineers- Yes
- QA Managers- Yes
- QA Directors- Yes
- VP QA- Yes
- CTO- Yes
- Anyone who has curiosity to know about SQA/Testing Automation