URL TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE
When: Wednesday Sept 12 2018, 10.00 AM MDT
What You Gain:
- What to test in a web application? What approach to use? Do we know what we want to achieve? Validate user behavior?
- Check if the page design is responsive on different devices? Or maybe just to know that our web application looks like we expect.
- Functional, layout and visual testing are the three pillars of the UI testing trinity.
- We can use these approaches to develop focused tests, tests that are asserting a specific aspect of our web application.
- How can we identify what approach to use? When should we combine them? There is an information overflow that presents a huge variety of tools that can help us to test through any of these approaches. Sadly, this large amount of information is making us focus more on the tools instead of focusing on the testing strategy.
- This webinar will break in pieces the process of identifying how to develop a focused test, and more importantly, to understand when it makes sense to combine functional testing with layout or visual testing, and what to consider before using layout or visual testing.
Who Should Attend?
- Test Engineers- Yes
- Test Architects- Yes
- Mobile/Automation Engineers- Yes
- QA Managers- Yes
- QA Directors- Yes
- VP QA- Yes
- CTO- Yes
- Anyone who has curiosity to know about SQA/Testing Automation