URL TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE
When: July 11 2018, 10.00 AM MDT
Webinar Explanation And What You Gain:
- There are many types of testing companies need to perform in order to have confidence in their product: security testing, integration testing, system testing, performance testing, and more.
- Often, mobile developers focus on ensuring that main end-to-end flows of their applications work by relying on frameworks like Appium or Robotium.
- However, in the mobile domain, visual testing is essential as mobile devices differ drastically in capabilities, display dimensions, and even operating systems.
- Visual regression testing targets specific areas of visual concepts like layouts, responsive design, graphics, and CSS.
- Because modern mobile applications are built as hybrid and native applications, there is no way to scale this sort of testing using manual resources; hence, visual test automation should be a crucial piece of the testing stack.
- In this talk, the audience will learn about major visual testing frameworks targeting both responsive web applications and native mobile applications.
Who Should Attend?
- Test Engineers- Yes
- Test Architects- Yes
- Mobile/Automation Engineers- Yes
- QA Managers- Yes
- QA Directors- Yes
- VP QA- Yes
- Anyone who has curiosity to know about SQA/Testing Automation
#SQAWebinars #TestingWebinars #GoToSQAWebinars
#Worlds #Fastest #Growing #SQA #Only #Webinar #Marketing #Platform